Powered by Blogger.

Shoe of the Day OR Shoes of the Day?

 Tuesday, July 24, 2012

As most of you know,  I am a shoe girl! I love shoes. So when a sale comes along that is buy one pair of shoes and get a second for free, I cannot help myself! ShoeDazzle has buy one shoe at $39.95 and get the second for free. I am a huge fan of ShoeDazzle so no one had to twist my arm to shop! Here is what came in the mail today!








I wanted to pick shoes that are not only stylish, but shoes that were versatile. I wanted to be able to wear any of these shoes into the office and then out for happy with the girls or out to dinner with my boyfriend. I am really into colorful shoes right now so I thought these were the perfect picks for me!


I already have my outfit planned for tomorrow! :)


What new shoes have you bought recently? 

1 comments:

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm July 26, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

saw you wearing those pink croc ones today! love them!!

I mentioned you tonight in my post easypeasyglam.blogspot.com

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP