Powered by Blogger.

What to Wear? Saturday Night Out

 Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Saturday was the first time since I moved that I have gone out. So to celebrate the occasion, I wanted to get a new and fun outfit. Below is not the exact selections I made, but you can get an idea. I am absolutely loving colored jeans right now and teal jeans in particular. I really had a fabulous time at Forever 21. I got teal jeans, black top, and hot pink pumps there. The hot pink bubble necklace and black and gold bracelet I got from New York & Co on super sale. The white watch is Guess that I got that as a Christmas present. The earrings and saddle bag were from H&M last year. All together you get my Saturday Night Out!

What to Wear? Saturday Night Out



What is your favorite outfit to wear out?

xoxo
- Ashley



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP