Powered by Blogger.

Birchbox - Beauty in a Box!

 Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I stumbled upon something pretty awesome today that I wanted to share with all of my readers. This truly is a hidden treasure and a must have for all beauty conscious women. It is called the Birchbox. Basically it is a monthly subscription to sample beauty products. This includes hair care, skin care, make up, and the latest beauty trends. These are designer and costly beauty samples that would cost you hundreds if sold separately. If you are like me and you feel pretty skeptical about the effectiveness about a new product, this takes all of the doubt out of the equation. You are able to try the samples and determine for yourself if they work for you before you go out and buy the regular size. Or you can simply enjoy the samples every month to try something different.

The best part about it is Birchbox is only $10.00 a month!! That's right, I did not make a typo. It's only $10.00 and free shipping!


It is really easy to sign up. You enter your email address at https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1 and you get put on the waiting list. Typically it takes about 24-48 hours to get a spot and then you fill out your information to receive the Birchbox. You fill out a beauty profile indicating what type of beauty products you use the most.

And that's it! You get a personalized box sent to your house for just $10.00. I just signed up today so I will make sure I let you know what is included in my package when it arrives. I can't wait!


Helping you stay beautiful while saving you money!

xoxo

Ashley 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP