Powered by Blogger.

My First Birchbox!

 Monday, June 25, 2012

Today I received my first Birchbox package! When I came home this evening and opened my mailbox, it was the greatest surprise to find that little pink box. If you missed my post on what the Birchbox is, check out Birchbox - Beauty in a Box.



June's package was devoted to the avid vacationer or the "inner jetsetter."
  1. winks by Georgie - easy to apply faux eyelashes full size $28.00
  2. Hair Rules Volumizing Shampoo - sulfate free cleanser full size $15.00
  3. La Fresh - oil free cleanser 30 wipes $9.99
  4. Stainiac by Beauty Queen - two-in-one lip and cheek stain full size $17.00  
For more detailed product information check out the Birchbox June website.

I am looking forward to trying these products out! I will let you know my thoughts on each.

What are your favorite beauty products?

xoxo
-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP