Powered by Blogger.

What to Wear? Date Night!

 Thursday, June 28, 2012



If you are like me, you have a million and one things going on during the week and the weekend is reserved for grocery shopping, cleaning, couponing, and laundry. With that being said, having a date night with my boyfriend is a rare occurrence. So when we do go out to dinner, I pour over what to wear. Depending upon the type of restaurant that we go to, I will dress up. I love getting all dressed up!

I have picked out my date night outfit and where you can find these items



Untitled #1




Chiffon dress
$48 - romwe.com

Kate Spade high heel pumps
$99 - jildorshoes.com

Pieces set of bangle
$12 - asos.com

Necklace
$32 - gojane.com




What do you wear for Date Night?

xoxo
- Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP