Powered by Blogger.

Shoe of the Day: Colorful Pumps

 Friday, June 29, 2012

 
Happy Friday, bloggers!

I have to say that I have a lot of shoes. If I were to take my own inventory, I would say that I have those shoes that go well with almost anything and then I have shoes that were perfect for that one occasion or outfit and then I really have not worn since. Obviously, it is important to stretch your dollar and make your purchases go further so now I have been getting in the habit of buying shoes that I know will go well with multiple outfits. That is what inspired today's Shoe of the Day. When colorful heals started to become trendy, I was pretty skeptical about how often I could wear a pair of bright pink or yellow heals. Until now, I really stayed away from shoes with a lot of color just because I did not know how often I would wear them. But after I have taken a good look at my closet, I think color was just what I needed.

As you can see, these turquoise pumps go very well with 3 completely different outfits
.


Shoe of the Day: Colorful Pumps



Cap sleeve dress
$40 - topshop.com

Quiz floral top
£15 - debenhams.com

Top
£21 - nelly.com

Wallis cotton pants
$35 - wallisfashion.com

H&M mini shorts
£13 - hm.com

Stiletto high heels
$25 - urbanog.com

Steve Madden suede fringe handbag
$50 - stevemadden.com

TIARA zirconia ring
$16 - hsn.com

Miso bangle jewelry
£10 - republic.co.uk

Aventurine jewelry
jewelry.1stdibs.com



Do you have colorful pumps in your closet?


xoxo
-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP