Powered by Blogger.

Shoe of the Day: Office Glam

 Tuesday, June 12, 2012

shoToday's Shoe of the Day was inspired by my co-worker Elaine Carpino. As recruiters, we need to wear suits everyday for our interviews, client visits, and other functions. When people think of shoes to wear with suits, everyone's minds goes toward a brown or black pump. Although this is a very classic look, it can become mundane and frankly boring to have the same matching color pallete. Elaine is wearing bright yellow platform sandals with her black 3 piece suit and this reminds me that a pop of color can take your outfit from run of the mill to a conversation starter. Ladies, don't blend in but make a statement in the office!

My pick for office glam is Aldo - GITTERE REG $120.00 On Sale $59.98

This shoe would also be great for a night out on the town or a formal event!

xoxo
Ashley  

2 comments:

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm June 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM  

Love these shoes Ash! And on sale? I'm prob gonna order then today! I know you had a wedding shoe post, I just did a post about the wedding I went to over memorial day, check it out- http://easypeasyglam.blogspot.com/2012/06/back-from-outerspace.html?m=1

Keep up the blogging, it's great!

Unknown June 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

Adriana!! Are these shoes amazing?? I love them! Plus there is free shipping with an order over $75 so you can get two pairs :)

I did read your wedding weekend post. Fabulous dress, love the color! Your blog is in my bloggerlove tab. Can't wait to see what's next!

Post a Comment


Total Pageviews

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP